Monday, September 18, 2017

Take a trip inside my mind

Take a trip inside my mind it’s where I go when I am bored
I dream of being a gymnast in the future and in the new world’s
I want to be speeding around the world on my motorbike.
I wonder what i will do when I am older I might travel the world
And might and make a quick stop in Antarctica or end up in Australia
And be a professional zoo keeper or a professional gymnast in LA.
I can be found diving deep down touching all over the pools or doing  
Flick flack all over at the gymnastics or speeding around on my motorbike
Doing donuts everywhere most like at the beach or at Kate's house.
At times i feel
happy when I get home from a sport
Mad because my sister and brother annoyed me  
Sad when my friend leave me but it never happen .
When no one is watching I go on my phone and eat food like lollies.
I think of Being a professional gymnast in the future or a motorbike rider.  
My hope is to be rich and be a silver fern (netball new Zealand).
This year i want to improve my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment